Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Youtuber Reviews:By Kaylee Nagata-Jaiden Animations

Youtuber Reviews
By:Kaylee Nagata
Hey all you gamers,
I am back and ready as I’ll ever be!  I know, I know.  I haven’t posted in awhile but, I was working on other stuff.  But, let’s get jump right into gamer talk.  Wait, no.  I almost forgot!  I have changed the name of this article from Games and Competitions to Youtubers Reviews.  I am sorry but, I prefer to review Youtubers instead of Games and Competitions.  But, today, we will review………… Jaiden Animations!!  Now, let’s start our Youtube Review!!
Jaiden Animations is an animator who started animating for another popular Youtuber, iHascupquake.  Her 1st animation was Terrible Mother for Cupquake’s channel.  She then started her channel and her 1st video to her channel is her introduction video.  It is well scripted for a 1st video, and the animation is great too.  The only thing bad about it is the microphone quality.  On her channel, there are speed draws and animations.  Animations usually talk about her funny life stories.  But, she got spotted by iHascupquake by her just submitting a fan art to them.  She kept sending more and then, she was asked by the married couple behind the channel, Tiffany and Red(Mario) to have her animate funny moments from their channel.  
Now let’s get into her personal life.  She was born on September 27, 1997 in Arizona.  But you know what’s cool… She has the same birthday as me!!!  But, she has a younger brother named Jaxen as well.  But, right now she is 19 years old and is attending college.  She has over 850,000 subscriber and she is growing from that number.  She is very close to that million subscribers.  She is part of the group known as the animation squad and she has done a lot of things with them.  She has collabs with 2 of the members of the animation squad.  Those Youtubers are TonyVToons and TheOdd1sOut Comic.  She has also done voice overs for those guys and also itsAlexClark and EroldStory.  Let’s tell you guys about Jaiden.  She loves Pokemon (like I do), she is a socially awkward person, and she kind of hates Arizona but she kinda likes it.
That’s all I need to tell you about Jaiden Animations, BYE!!
                                      ^_^ Kaylee N.

No comments:

Post a Comment