Monday, April 23, 2018

Sharp Clouds: A Short Story

Short Story By: Me
Introduction: Hi, I'm an aspiring author and would like to share some ideas out to the blog. Thanks for checking out my post!

Sharp Clouds
As I watched the sky I could feel the presence of a spirit. "Hi Kane." I mumbled to my friend as he sat down in the chair next to me. "Hello, Serene." Kane replied glancing at my shoes. I grinned at the weird look and went back to my thoughts. Soon I could feel another presence but it was of something bubbly and pink. I groaned and started whispering to Kane. "I'm totally asleep, OK?" He nodded and I quickly closed my eyes. "O.M.G! Its Kane and Serene!" I heard through my loud music. My thoughts had a conversation with me reasoning that Julia would be a nice girl if she wasn't with Kate. I dismissed the thoughts and curled up on the soft, padded chair. Julia prodded her way between the two chairs and smiled brightly at Kane and me. I fidgeted and barely held on a smile. "Hi Julia, how's it going?" I drawled from my sleepy state. "Just great! Jake finally asked me to go over." My eyes widened at the mention of my brother. "He what?" I spit through my teeth. "He invited me to your house to watch movies, silly." I held the bridge of my nose and prodded at Kane's shoulder. "I'll see you later Julia I'm going home." Kane stood up and shoved through the thick crowd. I followed, gripping his bag. TO BE CONTINUED.... Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment