Thursday, February 1, 2018

Great Day In Nature

Do you like how nature is so beautiful. Well since natures beauty is natural I would love to show you some of the beauty I found at Waiakea Intermediate.

Oh and I forgot, my name is Raelyn and I took these pictures in our school garden.
Here a visual of me...                             










Here's a picture of my friend and her name is Rylee...
Here's a picture of her...











What I rought for you guys today is nature in a frame... or picture... or anything you want to call it.


 Hereis a picture of a yellow flower that looks kind of like a yellow lavender plant.

Here is another picture of a yellow lavender plant (I call it that because it just looks like one so pleaase don't judge me.) like the picture above but more farther







Here is a picture of a papaya tree. Just an old little or tall papaya tree I almost called it a banana tree :)

No comments:

Post a Comment