Thursday, August 25, 2016

Photo Hand Ins, posted by Misty Curden

     Welcome to Photo Hand Ins
      By: Misty Cruden (Again! XD)
In this column I will be putting pictures that YOU hand in. I need everyone who wants their name in the paper please E-mail your picture to WHATSUPWAIAKEA@gmail.com


  Due to space, I will be selecting only 5 pictures so make sure that your photos are cool, original, and not PhotoShopped. You may use a regular camera (Not a Polaroid) or a device and download it to your computer and email it to WHATSUPWAIAKEA@gmail.com. If you Do Not have an active computer, but you want to put in your picture, please give the pictures in an envelope labeled Misty Cruden Newspaper and give it to Ms. Grabar. If you are E-mailing photos please use the provided by email address and put in the Subject Photos for Misty Cruden. If you do not follow these steps I cannot guarantee that got photo(s) will be in the newspaper.


 I will not be picking any photos that is not appropriate or is advertising things. I will be picking nature pictures, pictures of pets, pictures of food, or pictures of you having fun.


I hope most of you take interest in this! If not I hope you will still look at the pictures. If your photo was not chosen I just wanna say that your picture might not have been chosen for a certain reason or I ran out of space.


I hope all of you will enjoy looking at all these pictures!
Misty Cruden.
This is a type of picture I would put in the paper. It is in the nature topic. would also put in this picture:



I would also add this picture, a picture of cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment